Very happy with everything.
Carpets looked much cleaner and fresher, thank you
Competitive price and prompt service
Professional attitude by staff on phone. Good price.
Very professional and friendly - both ladies on the phone and Alan...
First class service.
Very happy with the work carried out
I received a card through my door and the company looked...
Very good service. Prompt on time.
Mr & Mrs Walker
Very pleased with the service, happy experience overall and the...
Excellent service, as before.
Excellent and efficient service, would highly recommend
Carry on as now and we would recommend you to others.
Good price and quick and reliable
Miss Natalie Donnelly
Great, would use again.
very good service will book you again.
First class service
Well done - very good
I bought a secondhand chair and tried to clean it myself but it...
- On arrival, we will make certain that your upholstery is safe to clean. If there are any issues, we will inform you.
- The upholstery is cleaned with an industrial standard vacuum cleaner to remove all loose surface dirt particles.
- Any stains are inspected and sprayed with the appropriate eco-friendly chemicals. Please note that not all stains can be removed, the technician will advise you.
- Upholstery is sprayed with the appropriate chemicals to help the loosening of dirt.
- Once the chemicals have been applied, the upholstery is agitated with a brush/sponge to help loosen any dirt particles.
- We now start to clean the upholstery with our industrial standard cleaning equipment.
- Upholstery should be dry and ready to use in approximately 2-4 hours.
- You inspect the upholstery, approve the service and make a payment.
MINIMUM CHARGE OF £50
Suites - £25 per seat
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 30 minutes per seat.
NB – some suites seat 3 people but have only 2 seat cushions and should be charged as 3 seats.
Dining chairs - £15 per chair
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 20 minutes per chair.