We needed our carpet cleaning due to having a new puppy....
Miss Helen Pashley
I had a leaflet put through my door so gave them a call. Had a...
Very good service, very helpful and polite staff
Mrs Muriel Marshall
Very flexible with booking around removal date
Really friendly & professional service.
Fantastic job - Alan made my carpets like new again
Mrs Enid Burton
We are very satisfied :)
Previously used the sister Company Ovens2Clean and was happy
Great would use again
I had the service recommended by a relative. Excellent prompt...
Excellent service - pleasure to do business
Very happy with everything :)
First class service
I received a card through the door just at the time I was thinking...
Had the service recommended so decided to give it a try.
I have recently moved into a new property and the carpets were...
Mrs Lisa Makol
Would highly recommend the Company and their Sister Company -...
- On arrival, we will make certain that your upholstery is safe to clean. If there are any issues, we will inform you.
- The upholstery is cleaned with an industrial standard vacuum cleaner to remove all loose surface dirt particles.
- Any stains are inspected and sprayed with the appropriate eco-friendly chemicals. Please note that not all stains can be removed, the technician will advise you.
- Upholstery is sprayed with the appropriate chemicals to help the loosening of dirt.
- Once the chemicals have been applied, the upholstery is agitated with a brush/sponge to help loosen any dirt particles.
- We now start to clean the upholstery with our industrial standard cleaning equipment.
- Upholstery should be dry and ready to use in approximately 2-4 hours.
- You inspect the upholstery, approve the service and make a payment.
MINIMUM CHARGE OF £50
Suites - £25 per seat
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 30 minutes per seat.
NB – some suites seat 3 people but have only 2 seat cushions and should be charged as 3 seats.
Dining chairs - £15 per chair
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 20 minutes per chair.