The service is quick, thorough and courteous from start to finish....
Your firm posted a card through my letterbox prior to Christmas...
Very good service.
Exceptional service - very competent technician who provided extra...
I've used the company before and they did a good job so booked...
Good service, very pleased with it
Mrs Susan Robinson
Great first contact, efficient and friendly. Excellent result and...
Local service with no chemicals. Very fast, friendly and efficient...
First class all round service
Really friendly & professional service.
Very good job and good rates. All was fine
The honesty of the staff when I rang the office made me book this...
I have used before and were happy with the excellent service....
Excellent job, well done. Very courteous technician.
Well done - very good
Stunning Job and Alan was very polite
Mrs Laura Nicholson
- On arrival, we will make certain that your upholstery is safe to clean. If there are any issues, we will inform you.
- The upholstery is cleaned with an industrial standard vacuum cleaner to remove all loose surface dirt particles.
- Any stains are inspected and sprayed with the appropriate eco-friendly chemicals. Please note that not all stains can be removed, the technician will advise you.
- Upholstery is sprayed with the appropriate chemicals to help the loosening of dirt.
- Once the chemicals have been applied, the upholstery is agitated with a brush/sponge to help loosen any dirt particles.
- We now start to clean the upholstery with our industrial standard cleaning equipment.
- Upholstery should be dry and ready to use in approximately 2-4 hours.
- You inspect the upholstery, approve the service and make a payment.
MINIMUM CHARGE OF £50
Suites - £25 per seat
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 30 minutes per seat.
NB – some suites seat 3 people but have only 2 seat cushions and should be charged as 3 seats.
Dining chairs - £15 per chair
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 20 minutes per chair.