Very good service and technician.
Thank you for the great service.
Having 2 dogs the carpets needed cleaning. Perfect service,...
Prompt, efficient and courteous
Would highly recommend the Company and their Sister Company -...
Local Company, quick response!
I had a leaflet put through my door so gave them a call. Had a...
Efficient, Prompt and pleasant
Carry on as now and we would recommend you to others.
Very happy with the work carried out
Used the service previously for my oven cleaning and all...
Your firm posted a card through my letterbox prior to Christmas...
I will recommend the company to friends and neighbours.
I am very pleased with the service I have received. The results...
I will certainly use you again for my carpet cleaning and I have...
Everything fine - thanks
Previously used the sister Company Ovens2Clean and was happy
- On arrival, we will make certain that your upholstery is safe to clean. If there are any issues, we will inform you.
- The upholstery is cleaned with an industrial standard vacuum cleaner to remove all loose surface dirt particles.
- Any stains are inspected and sprayed with the appropriate eco-friendly chemicals. Please note that not all stains can be removed, the technician will advise you.
- Upholstery is sprayed with the appropriate chemicals to help the loosening of dirt.
- Once the chemicals have been applied, the upholstery is agitated with a brush/sponge to help loosen any dirt particles.
- We now start to clean the upholstery with our industrial standard cleaning equipment.
- Upholstery should be dry and ready to use in approximately 2-4 hours.
- You inspect the upholstery, approve the service and make a payment.
MINIMUM CHARGE OF £50
Suites - £25 per seat
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 30 minutes per seat.
NB – some suites seat 3 people but have only 2 seat cushions and should be charged as 3 seats.
Dining chairs - £15 per chair
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 20 minutes per chair.