Professional attitude by staff on phone. Good price.
Having 2 dogs the carpets needed cleaning. Perfect service,...
Had my leather settee cleaned - all was fine, thank you
Very helpful staff and great service
Saw the reviews on facebook so thought I'd give it a try -...
Very good service. Prompt on time.
Mr & Mrs Walker
Keep up the good work. Good rates and great work.
Local Company, quick response!
I will certainly use you again for my carpet cleaning and I have...
Prompt, Efficient service.
Carry on as now and we would recommend you to others.
Very good service
Quick, effective, courteous.
Had a recommendation from my neighbour
Technician very efficient and explained the process well.
Very good service, very helpful and polite staff
Mrs Muriel Marshall
- On arrival, we will make certain that your upholstery is safe to clean. If there are any issues, we will inform you.
- The upholstery is cleaned with an industrial standard vacuum cleaner to remove all loose surface dirt particles.
- Any stains are inspected and sprayed with the appropriate eco-friendly chemicals. Please note that not all stains can be removed, the technician will advise you.
- Upholstery is sprayed with the appropriate chemicals to help the loosening of dirt.
- Once the chemicals have been applied, the upholstery is agitated with a brush/sponge to help loosen any dirt particles.
- We now start to clean the upholstery with our industrial standard cleaning equipment.
- Upholstery should be dry and ready to use in approximately 2-4 hours.
- You inspect the upholstery, approve the service and make a payment.
MINIMUM CHARGE OF £50
Suites - £25 per seat
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 30 minutes per seat.
NB – some suites seat 3 people but have only 2 seat cushions and should be charged as 3 seats.
Dining chairs - £15 per chair
Time taken: 20 minutes set up/close time plus 20 minutes per chair.